Thursday, June 30, 2005

A Quick One Whilst I Got Time

Yo People,

I have a little time to post a quickie while I am not quite on my program yet. Now I am in the beautiful Holy Land. Its nice here, nicer than in Montreal. Consider this: Montreal is a very catholic city with many churches, Israel is the Jewish nation...weather in Montreal: 32 and muggy, unbearable; weather in Israel: 32 and dry, wonderful. I guess we know which religion is the right one.

Anyway, on the 10 hour flight over to Israel I was stuck in a middle seat with a broken headphone jack, so no movies. That was sucky. Then I arrived and my parents were an hour and a half late to pick me up, and I had no way of knowing. That was sucky.

Well, I don't know when I'll post again. Until then you'll have to pee and poo yourself in anticipation. Clean yourself up, for Christ's sake!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Ahem... I believe Montreal *also* has the second largest Jewish population in North America. Besides, you're just jealous because we Christians are better at handling the humidity than you. :-)