Wednesday, June 22, 2005

What the Hell are Bygones?

Hey Blog,

Look, I know I kind of just showed up out of nowhere. I know it was a bit awkward. I should have talked to you beforehand. Its just that I really needed someone to talk to and you were the only person I knew I could count on. I know it was totally insensitive of me to just expect you to listen to my heartwrenching tale of introspection and self respect after not speaking for two months. I know, and for that, I'm sorry.

But can't we just put all that behind us? Let bygones be bygones? I'm ready to start fresh! I'm ready to rekindle our former love. Things may be different, my sweet sweet blog, but change is good.

So, blog...are you ready? Are you ready to jump back on that bandwagon you thought had left you behind so long ago? Are you ready to be written in like the world is reading? Like life itself hangs on every word?!

YEAH!

No comments: