Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Asking For Sense

Yo,

So there is this neat little service (that is free at the moment) in which you send in any question, ANY question, and it sends you back two human generated responses. It's so neat, I really like it. Just send an email to q@askforcents.com

It may be apparent to some people, but I can get pretty bitter about this whole "relationship end" thing. So, I decided to send a question in to ol' Q to see what he/she has to say about it.

Q: Why did she leave me?
A1: She found someone else she liked better.

Woah! How the hell could they know that context free? Is my story so boring and overdone that the simple unprovoked question of why she left elicits my exact situation?

A2: The hour was up.

A little less specific, but no less applicable to my life. Lindsey certainly had up and decided that the time had come and she didn't want to be with me anymore, she didn't love me anymore.

Anyway, then I decided to dig deeper. I asked about my future instead of my past.

Q: Should I make the next move, or does she really not want to be in a relationship?

A1: Move on, she is done with you

A2: Try first, if it doesn't work, there's no hard feelings

Uh oh, cognitive dissonance!

Anyway, for you, my readers', pleasure, a more frivolous question:

Q: Who is the prettiest celebrity of them all and where can I find a decent picture of him/her?

A1: Isabella Rossellini

A2: Scarlet Johansson

And, lastly, I leave you with a question -

Q: I have a $300 plane ticket to anywhere, and I have to book by Feb. 27th. Where should I go?

A: ...

3 comments:

Budman said...

Go somewhere you've never been!

Anonymous said...

$300? You could maybe get to, like, Ottawa.
Or Halifax. Go to Halifax.

Waiting For Gil said...

I think you know what I'm going to say.