Saturday, April 30, 2005

Official Curse Words

Howdy,

I have a neat open source IM program called Fire IM, which I suggest you all try because its neat. Anyway, I was searching through the options today and I found a profanity filter. Under this option, there is an Edit List function. Here are some fun ones on the list:

ass boy
bloody hell
buggery
fuckhead
shitcan
shitfit
shitlist
shits
snatch
stuffed

I don't even know what buggery is, perhaps all acts related to being a bugger. And stuffed?

Anyway, I'm glad I could use this space to curse gratuitously. Blogs are fun.

Additional funny anecdote: I was eating some delicious chinese food with Lindsey and we got one fortune cookie for the two of us. Oddly, the fortune was addressed to multiple people:

Our first and last love: self-love

Weird. What's more, Lindsey replied by saying, "I'm glad it didn't say something like, 'Your new apartment will burn down.'" She's so cute.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think buggery relates to perverted sexual behavior... but for the longest time I thought it had something to do with horses and you know, buggies (you know, what people used to ride in)... although i guess buggery can be with horses too technically speaking... but i digress.

also, that was the funniest Smoit loilet I have EVER seen.

Maryam.

p.s. a direct link from sillytech would make things a lot easier... just a suggestion...

Andrew said...

I find it slightly surreal that none of you know what buggery is. In Britain, everybody knows what it is, which may or may not say something about the sorts of things they teach children in the British education system (though it certainly shows that Section 28 was a waste of time).

'Buggery' refers to the the sort of lovemaking shared between a man and his partner's poop-hole.

Anonymous said...

So what happned to the blog? You think that just because you moved to the suburbs you can forget about your friends. Typical Gil.

Not unexpected.

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://nfxfkiyl.com/duvi/sxyz.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://oxxdowkm.com/qsec/wimz.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://nfxfkiyl.com/duvi/sxyz.html | http://gtqgcjhf.com/zkbj/ekmo.html